Hello World, just a quickie this week as I’m ankle deep in packing and sorting and tidying. (Very out of character, won’t happen again for some time.)
So this is just for the Diva Challenge –
This week’s challenge is to use coffee, tea, wine, watery paint, or some other liquid: Spilled, dripped, sprayed, blotted, or ringed on your tile to create a string.
So that’s just what I did, almost. The tea barely showed up on the tile when dry, so I dribbled some Brusho ink (Sandstone colour) onto the damp paper, stood the jar on it for a while and then went off to have lunch. This is what the tile looked like when dry.
I thought it looked like Revenge of the Were Rabbit at this stage, certainly not a cute Easter bunny anyway.
So I outlined it with Pigma Micron 03 to see if that helped. It didn’t, much.
So I did a background in Tearce, which I recently rediscovered and am enjoying using. I then had a pause to decide on a filler pattern, decided to stick with the letter T and went onto Tanglepatterns.com for inspiration. I’d never noticed this one before – Ta Da – and, although I’m not entirely happy with how it turned out here, I can see all sorts of possibilities.
And that’s it for now. More tales from beyond the horizon soon but, until then, be good- ish.